Friday 6 July 2012

New Designers

I've had such an amazing couple of weeks, so much so that I've not been able to update since the exhibition at the university! I made it down okay to New Designers and managed to set up my space in time, hammering crocheted flowers into the wall until the last minute! I was so pleased and overwhelmed with the response I received, I really didn't think many people would be interested in my pieces because they are bespoke and not as commercial others. But I am happy to admit I was wrong and had some great feedback off people visiting the exhibition, I was lucky enough to get one commission, be invited to enter a few competitions and best of all invited to apply for the One Year On exhibition at New Designers next year. Right now I am gathering my thoughts and deciding where to start with all of these amazing opportunities, it's time to get my business head on!

No comments:

Post a Comment