Wednesday 22 August 2012

Exciting News!

With so much going on recently I feel I've forgotton the blog a bit, so here's an update...
 
I recently entered my work into the Knitted Textile Award Competition and was delighted to find out that I have been picked to go through to the next round! This means I will go down to London and Harrogate to display my work at the Knit and Stitch shows and be in with the chance of winning a cash prize. I've just booked my hotel and train tickets for London so I can't wait to get down there. The Knit and Stitch show in London is open to the public from Thursday 11th to Sunday 14th October and I will be there the whole time so if anyone happens to be in London at that time please come and see me at Alexandra Palace. The same exhibition happens in Harrogate from Thursday the 22nd to Sunday the 25th of November so I will be there too!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment